1) Ms. Samruddhi Kahu, Dr. K.M. Burchandi, “An Improved JPEG Image Compression Algorithm” Student conference IMVIP, on 27-29th Aug. 2014,at UK. Published at PRS Website.
2) Mohammad Farukh Hashmi, Dr. A.G. Kothari, “A Copy-move Image Forgery Detection Based on Speeded up Robust Feature Transform and Wavelet Transforms” presented at IEEE on 26-28th Sep., 2014 at Allahabad.
3) Manoj Stanley, Dr. A.G. Kothari, “Cognitive Radio Testbed using Reconfigurable PIFA Antenna and Energy Detection Sensing” at MNNIT, Allahabad, on 26-28th Sep, 2014 at ICCCT Conference.
4) Chetan Waghmare, Dr. A.G.Kothari, “Spanner Shaped Ultra Wideband Patch Antenna”,IEEE Students Conference on Engineering and Systems (SCES) (SCES-14)28 May - 30 May 2014 at MNNIT, Allahabad.
5) Nella Anvesh Kumar and Abhay S. Gandhi, “Modified Structure of Yagi-Uda with Improved Gain and Bandwidth at 866MHz”, Students Conference on Engineering and Systems (SCES),(SCES-14)28 May - 30 May 2014, Location: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Teliarganj,Uttar Pradesh,Allahabad, India
6) Naveen Ch, Venkata Sainath Gupta T, Vishal Satpute and Abhay Gandhi, “Image Security using Chaos and EZW Compression”, Eighth International Conference on Image and Signal Processing(ICISP-2014) July 25th to 27th, 2014, Bangalore, INDIA
7) Vinay Bankey, N. Anvesh Kumar, K. D. Kulat, A. S. Gandhi,Dual Narrow band Design of Rectangular Ring Slot Antenna for 2.4/5GHz Wireless Communication , Fourth International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology ICRTIT 2014.April 10-12 2014, Anna University, Chennai
8) Venkata Sainath Gupta T, Naveen Ch, Vishal Satpute and Abhay Gandhi, A Novel Approach for Medical Image Security Using Chaos Based Scrambler on EZW , Recent Advances in Engineering and Computational Sciences (RAECS-2014) , March 6th -8th 2014 at University Institute of Engineering & Technology Panjab University, Chandigarh.
9) V K Jain, Abhay Gandhi Title, “Enhancement of 1588v2 over MPLS/MPLS-TP for fast recovery in network synchronization system” COnference: International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2014),
10) V K Jain, Abhay Gandhi, 'An architecture for implementation of IEEE1588v2 over MPLS/MPLS-TP networks' "Technical paper: N sawale, S Gupta, N Ugale, A Ghatge, A Tiwari, “ Design and Development of An EMG Driven Microcontroller based Prosthetic leg”, Texas Instruments TI ADC Conference 2014, Bangalore, 4-5 April 2014"
11) Project Prize: N sawale, S Gupta, N Ugale, A Ghatge, A Tiwari , “Design and Development of An EMG Driven Microcontroller based Prosthetic leg”, Texas Instruments TI ADC Conference 2014, Bangalore, 4-5 April 2014, Consolation prize.
12) S Bharambe, R Tahkker, H Patil, K M Bhurchandi, “Substitute eyes for blind with Navigator using Android” Edited by C P Ravikumar, CU Press, 2014
13) Dr. A.G.Keskar recently presented a paper titled ”Computer vision based inspection and detection of railroad tracks” at International Conference of Circuit Systems Signal Processing Venice , Italy during 15-17 March
14) Chetan Waghmare, Dr. A.G. Kothari,”Spanner Shaped Ultra Wideband Patch Antenna “ , SECS-2014, MNNIT Allahabad May 28-30, 2014
15) Nandakumar, Dr. A.G.Kothari “Re- Configurable RF front End Design for Cognitive Radio”, ICACCI International Confrence on Advance computation communication & informatics, Noida, , 24-27 sept. 2014
16) Manoj Stanley, Chetan Waghmare, Dr. A.G. Kothari “Ultra Wide Band Spectrum Monitoring using Spanner Shaped UWB patch Antenna and Energy Detection Algorithm” IEEE, Indian Antenna Week with NITTTR 26-30 May, 2014 Chandigarh, India
17) Manoj Stanley, , Dr. A.G. Kothari, Mr. Abhay Samnat, “Performance comparison Cyclostationary sensing and Covariance based sensing for spectrum sensing and Cognitive Radio”, IEEE,Indian Antenna Week with NITTTR 26-30 May, 2014 Chandigarh, India
18) Manoj Stanley, Dr. A.G. Kothari “Reconfigurable Planar inverted F antenna for Cognitive Radio & Mobile Systems”, IEEE, Indian Antenna Week with NITTTR 26-30 May, 2014 Chandigarh, India
19)Dr. A. G. Kothari, Rajendra Sutar “Development of an Embedded System for Real Time Heart Rate Variability Analysis”, 13th IEEE International Symposium on Communication and Information Technology 4-6 Sept, 2013 Kohsumoi, Thailand,PP-288-292
20) P. H. Ghare, Aneesh Kulkarni, Tushar Kshirsagar, “An intelligent solar tracker for photovoltaic cells”,Texas instruments Educator’s conference, IEEE explorer 2013Jan 2014.
Industrial Symposium (4th & 5th April 2014) :
1) Apart from faculty, B.Tech/M.Tech students and Ph.D. research scholars of VNIT similar audience from the surrounding 60 engineering institutions also participated in the Symposium.
2) Approximately 4000 visitors per day attended the guest lecture series and symposium together .
3) VNIT got an opportunity to explore further possibilities for MoU signing, Industrial collaboration etc. after deep interaction during the industrial Symposium.
4) This Symposium offered a platform for Technical Interaction between students of Vidarbha region and industry.
5) Workshop on “ Antenna- Design, Fabrication and Testing” from 8th to 16th November 2014
6) A four day workshop was organized from 10th November 2014 to 13th November 2014 on “ The Scientific Instrument Company Limited for Repair Of 3- Bit , with these items, 6 more experiments can be done in RFCD and more study and investigation”.
7) On 19th November 2014 A Guest Lecture was delivered by “Jim Mc Gillivary” Tektronix Beverton, USA on “ Latest trends in RF Design: Challenges and opportunities”.
8) Professor Summit on “ Embedded Design Using ATMEL 8 bit & 32 Bit Micro Controllers” from 15th to 16th December 2014.
9) Seminar on How to identify R & D Project Topics & write proposals for Funding” was organized in the month of January
10) Workshop on “ Under Water Signal Processing Algorithms for Indian Scenario” was organized on 26th February 2015.
11) A six day workshop on “Hands on Advance Digital System Designed using FPGA”was organized from 26th March to 31st March 2015
12) On 13th May 2015,a Guest Lecture was delivered by Mr. Prasanna Deshpande of Mathworks, Pune on “ Modelling and Controlled Design of Mechatronic Systems using Mathworks tools” & “ Designing MIMO- OFDM wireless communication System”.
13) On 26th August, 2015, a Guest lecture was delivered by Dr. Nilay Khare of MANIT Bhopal on “ Big Data Analysis using HADOOP”.
14) Workshop on “ Antenna- Design, Fabrication and Testing” from 31st Oct. to 7th Nov. 2015
- Published: 22 December 2016