Industrial Symposium (4th & 5th April 2014) :
1) Apart from faculty, B.Tech/M.Tech students and Ph.D. research scholars of VNIT similar audience from the surrounding 60 engineering institutions also participated in the Symposium.
2) Approximately 4000 visitors per day attended the guest lecture series and symposium together .
3) VNIT got an opportunity to explore further possibilities for MoU signing, Industrial collaboration etc. after deep interaction during the industrial Symposium.
4) This Symposium offered a platform for Technical Interaction between students of Vidarbha region and industry.
5) Workshop on “ Antenna- Design, Fabrication and Testing” from 8th to 16th November 2014
6) A four day workshop was organized from 10th November 2014 to 13th November 2014 on “ The Scientific Instrument Company Limited for Repair Of 3- Bit , with these items, 6 more experiments can be done in RFCD and more study and investigation”.
7) On 19th November 2014 A Guest Lecture was delivered by “Jim Mc Gillivary” Tektronix Beverton, USA on “ Latest trends in RF Design: Challenges and opportunities”.
8) Professor Summit on “ Embedded Design Using ATMEL 8 bit & 32 Bit Micro Controllers” from 15th to 16th December 2014.
9) Seminar on How to identify R & D Project Topics & write proposals for Funding” was organized in the month of January
10) Workshop on “ Under Water Signal Processing Algorithms for Indian Scenario” was organized on 26th February 2015.
11) A six day workshop on “Hands on Advance Digital System Designed using FPGA”was organized from 26th March to 31st March 2015
12) On 13th May 2015,a Guest Lecture was delivered by Mr. Prasanna Deshpande of Mathworks, Pune on “ Modelling and Controlled Design of Mechatronic Systems using Mathworks tools” & “ Designing MIMO- OFDM wireless communication System”.
13) On 26th August, 2015, a Guest lecture was delivered by Dr. Nilay Khare of MANIT Bhopal on “ Big Data Analysis using HADOOP”.
14) Workshop on “ Antenna- Design, Fabrication and Testing” from 31st Oct. to 7th Nov. 2015
- Published: 22 December 2016