Technology Transfer :
As per the guidelines by NPIU regarding technology transfer cell, a visit to Deolapar village was organized to meet the Sarpanch and Rural Development Officer and villagers to discuss real life challenges encountered by the villagers due to unavailability and inaccessibility to the technology.
- Located at about 75 km from Nagpur in the adjoining district of Ramtek.
- Having total tribal population of around 8-10 thousand with Gond and Pardhan as two major tribes.
- The village has two more small villages Zanzari and Nimtola under its Grampanchayat.
- The area of solution identified is healthcare and School Education through ICT.
- Published: 22 December 2016